Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hurray!

My computer is finally working properly with the internet connection again! Thanks to my dad and uncle who took the time to fix it just for my purposes.

Any who, yesterday was a simple day where we had our second programming test. I felt I did very good on the front side because I was familiar with what the questions were asking me to explain. But unfortunately I didn't do so well on the back side because I couldn't understand what to do! Bad news aside, I'm sure that I did much better on this test than our first one.

After our test, Mr. Arkin showed us a program he created for our graphics unit. I feel this is going to be an exciting unit because we'll be learning how to create different shapes, colours in shapes, actions and music in our programs. I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment