Friday, September 24, 2010

Final Copies :O

Thankfully today my hand wasn't hurting as much as yesterday. While slowly healing, I was still able to finish my final copy of the site. I don't think I did too amazing, but I tried my best to follow everything I remember being taught. I mean it's not like I'll use things I didn't remember learning about. We'll see what happens with my site. I hope I did really good for this site because it took alot of my patience which to be honest, I don't have much of :P

I tried my best to work hard on this site. It was actually interesting. I won't lie and say it was fun, because I got fustrated many times and just shut the whole computer down! Just yesterday my css wasn't validating no matter what I fixed. After what felt like the billionth time, I finally got everything validated and i felt like a million bucks ;)

Let's See How Well We All Do !

haaappppyyyyy weeekkkkeennndddd (:

1 comment:

  1. A million bucks! That's a lot of satisfaction!

    I'm glad that your hard work has paid off, Zainab. We'll do lots of interesting work in this class, and if you remember to ask questions when you're uncertain, you'll sure to be successful!

    ReplyDelete