Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Validating The Wild ;)

Today we were taught on how to validate our sites properly. That meant we had to find the link from our ICS class website, browse to our index.html file, and then check for our errors. Apparentely my site had ALOT of errors, so now I'm sitting here fixing every little thing there is to be fixed! 'Kay, you know how much that is? Crazy me... well atleast i'm learning something. I guess all this takes is patience. I'm also seeing how the webpages our class are making right now are original; we aren't using another site to create it. I mean, I've used neopets and piczo to create little sites when I was younger. Now I notice that's NOTHING. All of this we're learning right now teaches us how to make sites from scrap! I'm trying to keep my patience :P

*sigh* Alrighhtt, that's all for tonight. I think this is the most I've ever written! Well, today I had alot to say, and I'm seeing how alot of my classmates (and now my new good friends) are actually making their blogs look proper! Alot of detail, which personally, I think I suck at at the moment. No worries, highschool is all about making new changes and creating a new image in a new school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment