Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Workin' Harder, Movin' Faster (:

Oh my gosh. I can't believe how much amazing work all the students in my class and I have been doing! Now that we know what Mr. Arkin expects from us, it's easier for us to help each other out on the parts we're stronger at. I did a great job so far with my Glossary webpage and I'm proud of myself! I guess my hard work of learning about all this was really worth it. 

I'm finishing up my Glossary webpage right now, and I've noticed that it isn't too hard to change all the definitions we found from the internet to our own words. This is because now since September is almost done, we've concentrated and stressed on these words! I guess we kinda figured what each word might mean because we're now more confortable with these terms.

We're workin' harder; movin' ahead faster!
Good Lucckk Everryonnee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment