Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh, there's a CSS validator? :S

Just when I thought I was completely done my webpage and can start on my Super-power Autobiography, I was reminded that I need validate all my CSS's too! So that took me another half an hour at home trying find out what errors I had to fix with my CSS files. Well finally I finished that off and now have both those W3C stickers :) you know computers hit you hard when your site is COMPLETELY validated... im floatin' on cloud nine !

Well that just means I have more work to start on. I need ideas on making myself seem amazing for my Super-powers Autobiography. I wanna seem interesting ! :P well I'm not worried about that, I'm cool as human, so I could be double cool as a super hero right? ;) we'll find out when I'm done that part!

*sigh* This is the first night that I finished my homework before 12am :$ ... I'm proud of myself. I mean, since school started, I was raided with IB work overloading, but I guess that's how it's gonna be! I can't wait to see what else comes my way. FINAALLLYYYY I can get my full sleep tonight.

*goooooooodnitteeeeee* <3

No comments:

Post a Comment