Monday, October 4, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

I didn't know what to make my title :P Sorry readers!

Today we discussed the proper definitions of a monitor, file, directory, root, secondary storage, primary storage, RAM, ROM, bit, byte, and the binary code. We learned about the diference between how a secondary storage operates, and how a primary storage operates. We also learned about how to calculate the amount of 1s or 0s needed in a binary code for each 'byte'.

Many words, many definitions, many ways of understanding... all equals to some confused faces! As usual, we tried our best to understand each word properly. Personally, I was a little fusturated at how to understand the words. When I got home, I had to revise all the words myself and search them up on the internet to get a more thorough understanding. It's alright, I know it's not only me in the whole class that has to review the words to actually get it. As a class, we're actually getting better each day and getting more confortable with our computer science learning environment. I've made alot of new friends since the beggining of the year, and I feel I've gotten a hang on the IB train ;)

Anyways, I need to finish my homework! I'll be back tomorrow!

Byeeeeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment