Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Selections!

Yesterday's homework was questions 1 and 2 from the selection link on touque.ca. Today we took up our findings and elaborated and how each part of it works in what way. That really helped me to understand what I was actually doing rather than just doing it without any knowledge on it.
Homework for today would be selections 1 - 7! I understand some parts, but others are still a blur. Hopefully I'll be able to go to Mr. Arkin soon and get a little more better understanding of it.

Tomorrow I'm going to be on a trip to Rougue Valley with my science class! It's going to be great! I'm done all my homework, and now I'm going to just relax and let my sleep eventually take over me.

I'll write about my trip tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment