Saturday, October 30, 2010

Je suis tres fatigue!

This week was really crazy busy. A lot of homework everyday and a lot of disturbing nights. I got a lot of work done, and understood everything I was doing!

Yesterday I came to class late because of a doctor's appointment in the morning. Sat down for about 5 minutes, opened my file for selection 5 on Turing, and then the announcment came for photo retakes. I felt sad I couldn't ask anybody to help me for the rest of the class because I was in the huge line for photo retakes.
Last night it was my little cousin's birthday party! She wanted a few of her older cousins to come and help out in arranging "a really cool birthday party to show my friends how cool my older cousins are", so I felt like I had to be a part of it. I was there since right after I reached home from school, to about 11 at night.

Sadly I couldn't write in my blog last night itself, so I'm doing it right now.

This weekend is jam-packed as well! Hopefully I'll be able to finish all my homework right now, and then have all the fun I want for the rest of the day and Sunday.

Since I don't write in my blogs on weekends, I'd just like to say a huge:
HAAAPPPPPYYYY HAAALLLOOOWEEEENNNN EVVEEERYYYONNNEEE!
^ Yes, I'm aware that that is not the way you spell "Happy Halloween Everyone!", but it is when you're really excited like me!
Bye For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment