Friday, January 14, 2011

Almost finished!

Even though Mr. Arkin wasn't here today, many groups were able to be very productive today. Maybe because it's Friday and everyone wants to get over with their culminating activities so that they can start studying freely. That's actually my goal for this weekend: finishing up my culminatings, then studying everyday for the rest of the week. Hopefully that works out.

Zahra and I have gotten most of our things done, and we're on the part of creating our final copies of all our work. I got the layout for our Facebook Security site set, so now we just need to put in our acutual information we wrote and work on it from there. I'm sure we can finish by Sunday.

Finally it's Friday, and even though I'm starting to get a little sick (recent flu shot), I feel somewhat energized and confident to work really hard for the next couple of days! I hope I can stick to my plan up there and get those extra 30% marks by the end of this semester.

Anyways, hope everyone has a happy weekend!
Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment