Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lalalala (no creativity in sight!)

Oh my... what a tiring day! It's Thursday and I feel like I've been going to school non-stop for a whole month.

Culminating activities are taking up everyone's lives for the next few days because we all know we could use the extra marks. I'm trying my best to work harder on these projects so that I can show my teachers that I actually learned something. I hope I succeed.

At this point, I'm going to take some rest so that I can be wide awake for my science quiz tomorrow and be ready to finish off at least one more project.

Hopefully, I'll write more tomorrow...
Goodnightt!

Oh! I totally forgot! I don't know exactly why I found this joke funny, but I want to share it:
Bill Gates is building a new massive mansion, most of it underground. I guess he is doing this because he doesn't want to spend another dime on Windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment