Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So close, yet so far...

Can you believe it? First semester is almost done... and it feels like it just started yesterday! Meeting all our teachers, meeting new friends, getting back to the school routine... it all seems so recent.
Next week is our exams, and everyone is pretty hyper right now with all the studying that needs to be done, and all the confidence that needs to be used for exams. I'm sitting everyday with all my books studying for 3 hours (which is actually me studying one subject and revising everything I learnt... three times) and it's actually not too bad. I know I'm confident in most of my answers, which I feel is progress so far. I hope I'm able to understand all the concepts for all four subjects by Sunday night.

Today in ICS we continued working on our culminating activities and were able to get a couple more little things done with our partners / groups. I felt that this wasn't too bad of a project because Zahra and I were both able to write some pros and cons of Facebook at the top of our heads. We also consulted some sites (and cited them in our site) to know exactly how we should explain our ideas in detail.

Anyways, I'm going to go sleep now.
Goodnight everyone!

*please don't mind the late posting... unreliable internet connections*

No comments:

Post a Comment