Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Exams are near!

Oh my... our exams are next week, and there's so much to study! This is going to be one wild week. I'm really worried.

I'm well aware of the fact that this semester hasn't been going on too well, and I'm very disappointed that I couldn't do anything to get it to be better. I am quite capable of doing many things, but I don't know why this semester seemed very hard on me. Probably because I got all the harder subjects first... but then again, I can't use the excuse according to my science teacher. I can't say I didn't try, because all I've been doing from the beginning is trying. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my marks higher from my mid-term. I hope that if I spend this week in complete study mode, I'll be able to get atleast 25% marks added to my previous low marks. It's not that I want to drop out of IB, it's just that the subjects this semester made it very hard to cope up with each other. I hope next semester won't be like this; I'm quite confident in making next semester better. By knowing I haven't done well, it gives me more confident in taking care of myself and my work more better. I also hope that summer school could significantly bring up my marks. I've got it all planned and I hope I do much better for the rest of the year.

Anyways, those were my thoughts that were bothering me for the last couple of days. Hopefully I can improve on many of my habits, and take care of my health so that this problem doesn't occur again.

I'm going to go study now, and you should too!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment