Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Culminating work!

Unfortunately I haven't been able to keep up with my blogging due to internet acting up, but thankfully my dad was able to fix it (finally)! I'm back!

Today was quite productive because Zahra and I were able to begin on our webpage work. Our topic for the culminating activity is "Facebook Security". For this, we're going to be researching how safe Facebook is considering how many people make accounts for it everyday around the world. We have our brainstorm ideas all figured out, and now we need to write proper paragraphs and mini facts. We even how our 'blueprint' on how our webpage is going to look like. After we're done the webpage with the information, we'll be starting on our little advertisment.

Hopefully we'll be able to do more tomorrow!
I'm going to finish my other assignments for now... byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment