Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Work Period

Today was our last work period on our mosaic project, and one of the 14 days left to work on our culminating activities with our partners!

I was able to organize all my information about the hacker, Jonathan James, and now all I have left to do is fix up that webpage a little more and then I'm ready to put it up live on the world wide web. I felt this was an easy project, and I had interest in learning about how curiosity could take you far (in a negative or positive way).

Tomorrow will be the day Zahra and I start working on our culminating activity on the pros and cons of Facebook security. We already have a list of what we could talk about in one sentance per fact, now all we need to do is sort it out as an advertisment on a radio or t.v. channel.

Anyways, I'm going to go back to finishing up my mosaic project, and then I have a lot more to do for other classes. Ouch, I feel this month is going to be really harsh on us... oh well, good luck to everyone out there!

More to come tomorrow!
Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment