Friday, November 12, 2010

Back to work!

After Wednesday's test, everyone was a little stunned by how quick we got back on track with our programming work. Today we were taught about repitition. It's actually a pretty cool thing to learn for Turing!

Repitition is pretty much what you think it would be: repeating words/ numbers. We were taught how to create simple programs that go in an order of numbers slowly (or speedy depending on the DELAY constant integer you put). It was actually quite interesting. I can't wait to start on the repitition assignments! Personally I feel it may be a little more interesting than the other (input and selection) assignments that we've done.

I'm going to party like an animal now, so I guess it's time for my good bye!

BYE, AND HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment