Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's important to know what's expected from you...

For each subject, the teacher had their own expectations from their students. It's our job to help them and show them that we're understanding their hard work in teaching us these things.

Today Mr. Arkin kindly went over the three skills of being a successful programmer. It was helpful to me because now before I finish my work, I will be able to double check and make sure it fits well for those three steps. We also thought about alternatives for assignment 8. After that, the typical routine: individual work.

Oh my god! Next week I have a test for ICS, a unit test for french, and then a quiz for science... this is going to be a headache of a weekend.

On a personal note, I feel that I'm doing much better than before in all my classes because I'm actually trying to pay attention and ask questions whenever I'm confused. I also take help from my classmates and other students in different classes who also have that subject this semester. I hope I do much better in my classes now. I'm confident I will succeed!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment