Friday, November 5, 2010

YAY!

Today's class went pretty good for me. I was completely ready with my things for the ICS binder check Mr. Arkin was going to do. I was one of the first 3 people that got their binders checked, and I was quite happy with the mark. 8/10 is not that bad considering I'm trying so much harder than I did in the beggining of the year. The only problem was that I didn't have my HTML / CSS code printouts! Boo hoo.

During class, we got into groups of three (or two in my case) and we had to do an analysis on selection number 6. We were instructed to identify the many things in the code (prompts, constants, if statements, etc;). Osama and I worked hard to highlight all the different types of things there were in the code, but we weren't able to copy it down onto the big sheet before class ended. Hopefully we have time on Monday!

We hardly had homework today so I guess this is going to be my free weekend! YAY!

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment