Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Patience is a good virtue...

Today was a little hard for me for some unknown reason. I wasn't feeling too good all day and the weather was just too gloomy! I had to go home early from ICS class, but before I left we were doing desk-checking and peer-editing of our assignment 6 with a partner. I found a few mistakes in mine, but once I reached home, I was able to fix them up.

IB is some hard stuff... no, I didn't JUST notice (if that's what some of you are thinking). I'm trying so hard to be patient and work harder for all my classes, but once I start doing better in one subject, the other subject falls behind! Time management is a big thing. I've signed up for peer tutoring and I hope that can somewhat help me do better and get more support in my work. So far I'm sure no one is going to be happy with my marks on my mid-term. I myself am quite disappointed.

Let's see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment