Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No idea what creative title I should put for today...

So once I reached home, I feel asleep for about half an hour. I am completely washed out!

This morning I had to wake up early to go to school and write a missed unit test for science. Once I came into ICS class, I sat on my computer and worked on my repitition assignments... tried fixing them up properly. After a little while, Mr. Arkin called us back to our desks to write notes on his final assesment of the printer comparison project. He reviewed what we were told to do, what most of us did (or didn't), and generously made a webpage for it himself so that we can see what a model answer should have been for this project.

The rest of my day went busy. After ICS class, I had english and I was told that me and four three other people were to do a make-up test today. I was freaking out, until Stephanie kindly told me that Ms. Fisher (my english teacher) won't be giving the test today; I will be doing the test on Friday due to presentations that need to be done tomorrow and Thursday. I breathed a sigh of relief and just like the rest of my class, worked on the project that is due tomorrow.

For science class, I had to do a presentation with my group about our deforestation project. It went alright... could've been way better if we actually practiced together and tried memorizing more of what we wrote in our powerpoint. In my opinion, other groups did a much better job in presenting their human impacts on environments.

French class... well French is French, nothing out of the ordinary today. To be honest, I'm starting to actually understand whatever we're learning much better than before. I'm able to ask proper questions and finish my homework without complaining.

Now I've wrote a lot, and I'd like to finish my homework so...
BYE FOR NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment