Saturday, November 27, 2010

BUSY weekend!

Oh my goodness. There is so much work to do!
Yesterday was the Girls About Girls sleepover for girls in grade 9 hosted by grade 10 and 11 girls. It was a huge success and all the girls there became close because of it. There were a lot of activities that help us build confidence and get a little open with our group(s). I really enjoyed it!

Right after I came home this morning from school, I had a dentist appointment. Then, because it was my cousin's birthday, our other cousins and I thought it would be nice to take her out to the mall and buy her a really nice present. After that we got pizza and went to one of their houses to just relax and watch a movie. Truly a very fun evening!

I was pretty much out all day yesterday and today, so tomorrow will be my homework procrasinating day. Hopefully I'll succeed in that as well.

Goodnight !

No comments:

Post a Comment