Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tiring Days

Even though this week started off a little easier, by today, my day was very difficult.

Yesterday I didn't write in my blog because I was tired from "working" all day! I got to go to my mom's office, SOCAN, and learn about how there's more to just listening to music. There are many situations that some singers get into and one of them will be not being given full credit / pay for their performances. SOCAN helps those singers / song writers / producers get their real credits for creating their music. My mom works in the concerts department where the workers find out about concerts that the members of SOCAN hold in Canada, and they get to go to those concerts to see what songs are sung and who needs to get what credit. There's a lot of research and pain that goes into all this, but this job really helps.
In the morning, the office set up a little tour for the kids who came with their parents, and we got to see the people at work! We went to all the departments (atleast 3 departments on each one of the 6 floors) and saw how each department does their own little part in this big helpful scheme.

Overall yesterday was a really fun day!
Today was a little harsh on me, probably because I had a lot going on in my little mind. I hope I can concentrate better tomorrow and next week.

I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment